The Ghey Team: Prestige! The Ghey Team: Prestige!

LOL love the additions. Good work bud.

Growing a Thumb Growing a Thumb

Concept side, I like it. Some good drawings in here. Keep it up and get more comfortable with the tools and you'll do well.

STRIDER 1991 DOS STRIDER 1991 DOS

I vaguely remember Deluxe Animator. If it's what I'm thinking of, you did damn well with this. You also did a great job capturing that awkward jumping/falling position from the game. Nicely done.

StringAnime responds:

Thanks, I know for people starting out with animation may look at my other work like DORA NO MORE, and think "Where do you begin?" I hope this shows people my early start and encourages them to keep animating.

The Ghey Team The Ghey Team

Well, I think this is awesome, though I doubt my thoughts count for much of anything here. The animation seals it for me, as does the very subtle cock joke. Well done sir.

TenatiousT responds:

Right back at ya

Luger - Time Trials #2 Luger - Time Trials #2

Huh?

I... I dunno. The soup can was cool?

Cart Catastrophe Cart Catastrophe

Not Bad

The Dad's Hitler-ish mustache threw me off a bit. LOLOLOL. But seriously, good flash. I could hardly hear the characters talk though, so I took a few points off the review. Keep it up.

TheHetman responds:

theres actually alot of people where i live that have staches like that :P. Thanks for the point about the sound

Did You Hear That? vol 2 Did You Hear That? vol 2

Fantastic!

Loved the concept and really dug the submissions. Very cool!

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

Uncannily Accurate

Well done sir, it's hard to laugh sometimes when it's that accurate.

Navi drives Link nuts Navi drives Link nuts

Made me laugh

Who cares that it's been done before? Who cares that the joke is old? It's still an accurate parody and it still made me laugh. Wrap it all up with the fact that the flash is put together well. I dig it.

abhirao2001 responds:

Thanks. :)

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Wow

I have no idea what just happened there, but this is awesome.